Luckily, I have a 3 day weekend to recover.
Due to my A- personality (which is a blog post all in itself) there is no rest for the weary, so here ia a typical "Mo list" of things I must accomplish this weekend.
- Get better! This will involve lots of soup & sleeping.
- Watch "Halloween." I imaginge this happening in the middle of the day with all the lights on as I have an aversion to scary movies.
- Start a list of possible somewhat healthy Thanksgiving side dishes I can make. Once again, my type A- personality in full force since Turkey day is 4 weeks away.
- Put away Halloween decorations that did not make it up due to a crazy week at work and being sick.
- Do not freak out when most of this list is not accomplished!!
What are your "to-do" items for the weekend? Anyone else feeling under the weather lately?