Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello Blogesphere!!

Hello and welcome to my 1st blog post. How exciting!

I have wanted to start a blog for quite awhile, but for some reason have been too nervous to do so.  Well, not anymore.  I have spent the past year researching and learning about all aspects of health and nutrition.  In the process I have lost 30 pounds and am hoping to lose about 30-40 more.

While I do not want to stereotype this blog into one topic, I will probably focus on health 90% of the time.  The other 10%, you ask?  Well, a girl's got to have fun and splurge sometimes!

Thanks for reading my 1st (hopefully of many) post!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world!!

    Oh, and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete