Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I Want" Wednesday

Hi.

My name is Mo and I am Pinterest-aholic.

A few weeks ago, I requested to be added to the "exclusive" website, Pinterest.  {notice the bit of sarcasm}

This past Sunday, I got an e-mail letting me know I was accepted!  While all my students are being accepted to great universities around the country, this was my own acceptance letter...I knew I had made it in life.

I am only partially kidding, because, since Sunday, my life has been Pinterest.  I spend my lunch hour pinning away.  I go home and pin some more.  I eat dinner, then pin a little more before bed.

What is Pinterest?  THE MOST AMAZING WEBSITE EVER!!  It is seriously an online pin board.  The way I explained it to my husband {after he noticed my absence from my side of the couch for a few nights} is Pinterest is like a virtual website bookmark.  You can categorize your pins, like a bookmark folder would do.  The cool thing is that you post a picture of what you are bookmarking and can write something about it that will help you remember WHY you are "pinning" it. 

Since I am already obsessed with this site, I am going to try and post a few of my favorite pins every Wednesday.




  • I want you all to know that this happens to me all the time!
And, finally:
  • I want to always remember how awesome I was at 5 and realize that I am now even AWESOMER!
How cute is this girl?  

Are any of you part of the exclusive Pinterest family?  If so, link up your page so I can follow you!


Let's all remember this week just how awesome we were at 5 and how much more our awesomeness has grown!


1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of people talking about pinterest, but so far I've somehow managed to stay away from it... I suspect I won't be able to do that for much longer though :)

    ReplyDelete