Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"I Want" Wednesday

As much as I am loving this cooler weather, it has inspired me to do NOTHING productive!  I come home, eat dinner, and veg.  Oh, and I obsess over Pinterest!

Here are a few of the things I am loving on this week.



  • I just watched Zombieland for the 1st time this past weekend and loved all the rules.  "Always double tap."










  • If you are looking for a good read, here it is.  I am a sucker for books that explore the relationships between women (mother/daughter, sisters, friends).  Get this book, a cup of tea {or whatever you like}, some tissues and you are set for the weekend!




  • I have so much in my life to be thankful for and this is the time of year I like to reflect on all of those things.  I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving; enjoy time with the people you love the most this coming holiday weekend!


{GOBBLE GOBBLE}

No comments:

Post a Comment