Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Thankful {Brown Sugar Baby Carrots recipe}

Hey there!  I think I am finally coming out of my food coma from Thanksgiving.

Between my mom and I, we could have fed an army for dinner.  For FIVE people we had a huge turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, mushrooms, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and brown sugar baby carrots.  Yes, we still have leftovers.  yummm....

The carrots are amazing and you can adjust the recipe to your liking.  Normally, I use a little bit of butter and brown sugar, but, seriously peeps, it was Thanksgiving...I went Paula Deen on your @$$ and busted out a crazy amount of butter!

Brown Sugar Baby Carrots


Ingredients:
1 lb. baby carrots
2 TB Butter
2 TB Brown Sugar


Directions:
Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook for about 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar and mix together.
Let cook another 10-15 minutes or until carrots are to your liking.

Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

I will leave you with my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner:


**How was your Thanksgiving?  What's your favorite part of the meal?**

No comments:

Post a Comment