Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back To Normal

So it ends...I have enjoyed 3 weeks off of work, which has given me plenty of time to clean house, catch up with family & friends and relax as much as possible!

I have spent the first part of today running to the store to pick up some last minute grocery items, doing laundry {does it ever end?} and prepping all my veggies for the week.  I have found that the easiest way to stick to my meal plan is to chop up all my vegetables on Sunday.  It makes it really hard to come home after a stressful day at work and not make my planned meal when half the work is already done.

I also tried a new breakfast recipe from a new Paleo cookbook I bought last week and will share that with you later this week.

Hope your weekend is great!  We are off for a walk to the park with Sasha.




No comments:

Post a Comment