Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guys I Drool Over

Hello Friday!!  It's always nice to end the week with eye candy...enjoy!!

 When I was younger and much more naive, I thought that when you were married it was WRONG to look at members of the opposite sex and imagine them naked  in bed in swim trunks.  Now that I know it is perfectly normal, I feel comfortable sharing my list of celebrity guys that I am not-so-secretly in love with.  I'll stick to 5, since none of you want to be here for 3 hours.

Paul Rudd - I have been a fan of his since Clueless.  He is absolutely hilarious and I love how he pops up in cameos of some of my favorite movies.




Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Who ever thought that dorky kid from the TV show "3rd Rock From the Sun" would grow up to be such an amazing actor and an adorkable guy??  He is definitely my "nerd" crush!



Hugh Jackman - I do not think there is another man out there {don't tell me if I am wrong} that can star in such a variety of movie genres.  From Wolverine to Les Miserables, this guy can do it all.  He is man's man and a woman's fantasy.




Ryan Gosling & Ryan Reynolds - I can lump these 2 hotties together since they share the same first name {and the same level of hotness}!






***Who are your celebrity crushes??***

***Any plans for the weekend?***


1 comment:

  1. right there with ya on everyone but hugh jackman....just not that into him

    ReplyDelete