Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox {review}

If you are a blogger and do not know what Influenster is, you are missing out!  


I had heard about it in December and signed up right after they sent out their holiday VoxBox, so I had to wait until last month to get the Spring Beauty VoxBox.


Of course it came the day I was packing Gary & I up for the Senior Trip and my life was crazy from then until last week, when I was FINALLY able to open it up and see what I had been sent.



I was pretty happy with the contents inside, but let's start with the 2 items I was not crazy about.

I have actually been wanting to try these polish strips out, but the design I was sent was NOT my style!


As you can see below, there are a ton of really cute styles that I would love to buy.  I do plan on trying my nail strips once I have a few days where I know I'll be around the house.


Item #2 I did not try - SoyJoy bar.  Because of my PCOS, my doctor has suggested I stay away from soy {not good for those of us with this condition}.  I plan on giving it to a coworker and seeing what they think about it, since I don't want it to go to waste!


Now we can move on to the good stuff!!

This Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash was a perfect fit for me!  It has a light fragrance, so I can use it before I put on any of my perfumes {I like a different scent everyday}.  It's also soap free, dye free and hypoallergenic.  Next time you're at the store, find this and take a whiff.  You will not be disappointed!





The Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot cushion is something I have actually tried before.  I am lucky that I get to wear jeans & sneakers to work most days, but when I do dress up, these have saved my feet time & time again!

Did Influenster contact my family about this next item?  I never leave home without my ChapStick! It is possible for me to have a few of these open at a time.  Before I got this sample I was using the regular blue tube, but this Lip Shield 365 provides 50+ SPF AND defends your lips from UVA/UVB rays!  Double bonus!


This Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is a nice addition to my makeup routine.  It gives just enough coverage without being too thick.



 When I saw this Moonlight Path Fragrance Mist from bath & Body Works, I was taken back at least 10 years ago.  When Gary & I were dating, I would wear this all the time and it never failed that this was on my Christmas & Birthday List.  It's light and subtle, but stands out at the same time.  You'll have to stop by a B&B Works to see what I am talking about!


I was so excited that I FINALLY got a VoxBox from Influenster and overall very pleased with my goodies inside!


Thank you to Influenster and all the companies above for coming up with such a great concept!

1 comment:

  1. The chapstick and sheer cover are my fav :)
    Did you do all of the additional challenges?? I haven't had time to do the videos :X

    ReplyDelete