Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Oregon/Washington Road Trip: Days 6 & 7

On July 5th, we met up with Gary's family to head to Seattle for a fun day out!

Our first stop was the Museum of Flight.

I was excited before we even got inside!

I won't bore you with little details, so just enjoy the pictures!  :)





This one is for my dad! 



He felt the need for speed!




The 1st Air Force One



I was kind of upset they had it all blocked off.  :(



After the museum, we headed to Pike Place Market.  It was CRAZY BUSY that day, but I loved every minute.  Seattle has a vibe that I do not feel anywhere else.  Not sure if I'd want to live in the middle of it, but near it for sure!


Crazy crowds


I love the buildings!


Can you spot us?? lol


Love this place for dinner!

Gary with his Aunt & Cousins!




We had SUCH a great day with Gary's family & were sad when we had to leave.  It was so nice spending a day with them and catching up!

The next day was our last in Port Townsend.  We slept in, had a lazy breakfast, did a TON of laundry, and headed downtown around 3pm to walk around and check out some shops.

For dinner we ate at Khu Larb Thai...our first time eating Thai food!

Chicken Satay for our app.

I had the Sweet & Sour Prawns....no spice for me!

Gary had the Spicy Seafood Combination Platter
After dinner, we had to head back home because I loved my food so much I spilled it all over my white shirt.  Once I changed, we headed back Downtown to meet my cousin, her husband and their daughter for ice cream {I had the best Italian Ice ever}!

Once we said goodbye, Gary & I took some last pictures in PT....how we will miss that town!






Goodbye Washington!!

We will miss you!!

Next stop - the Oregon Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment